New and Peachy

Thanksgiving is coming but nobody cares...

Hola Familia, Amigos y Cualquier Otra Persona que lea este Email, We went into Walmart today and I couldn't quite determine the emo...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Adios Amigos!

Well. It's finally here. January 4th. I can't even begin to describe the emotions I am feeling right now--joy, excitement for the unknown, anxious, and an overwhelming sense of gratitude. I would not be serving as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints without the endless support I have received my ENTIRE life from all of you wonderful folks. I have been surrounded since Day 1 by people who are relentlessly compassionate, understanding, full of love, and who have never stopped believing in me. I am beyond blessed. My vocabulary isn't hardly sufficient to express just how truly blessed and grateful I am.

These next 18 months will be a journey of patience, love, and growth as I serve my Father in Heaven and share the sweet message of the Gospel to the people of Georgia in the Spanish Language. I know I will become more converted unto my Savior and have His image engraven upon my countenance. This is an opportunity of a lifetime.

Love y'all.

Take Care,

Hermana Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment