New and Peachy

Thanksgiving is coming but nobody cares...

Hola Familia, Amigos y Cualquier Otra Persona que lea este Email, We went into Walmart today and I couldn't quite determine the emo...

Monday, October 30, 2017

FaceBook Update

Hey Friends and Family!!!

I just wanted to let y'all in on a little juicy piece of information, my mission is now allowed to use FaceBook as a proselyting tool! 

So. I am sure that brings up a lot of questions in your mind. At least it did in mine!

It will from now on be myself (Sister Draper) posting to my profile instead of my mom (Thank you Mommy for your diligence in posting for me over the past months!). I can accept Friend requests, y'all will get to see my profile as normal, and also get to see what I am up to here in Georgia! 

Many of my posts will be in Spanish, just a heads up. The people I work with here in ATL is my main focus. FaceBook is a tool to help me communicate better with them and share the Gospel to all. 

If you would like to message me, still use this email to do so. At this point in time, I won't be responding to Facebook messages from friends and family. Please don't let your feelings get hurt when I don't respond!! I'm not ignoring you! Communication with y'all I will have 2 hours for each Monday. So continue to email away!

I am so grateful for this blessing I have to use social media to share the Gospel! God is so good and I love this chance to spread more of Christ's light throughout cyberspace as well as to the people here in Georgia! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment